Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Drawing a Plaitypus

Horror of all horrors was today when I picked Tyler up. He is in the backseat and talking a mile a minute when he says the comment of my nightmares: "Hey mommy you have to draw a plaitypus for my homework. " Sure enough we get home and I get to draw not only one but TWO.

I say what is a Plaitypus and what does it look like? Tyler procedes to tell me that looks like a beaver. "You know Mommy a Beaver with the tail...." He then turns his back to me and starts to do squats with his bootie sticking out in order to demostrate. So then my next question was what then is the difference between the two.

Tyler then informs me "Mommy, a Plaitypus has a beak. You know (making a beak motion with his hands) like a beak on a duck." All the while giving me the duh look. Come on!!! Like I can draw anything much less a Plaitypus! Oh well the teacher will get a good laugh tomorrow when Tyler turns in his homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment