Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tyler the Hound Dog

Yesterday, we (the kids and I) went to Grandmommy's house. We knew that Aunt Laura and the kids would be there. When we pulled into the driveway Tyler was bummed because the car in the driveway was not Aunt Laura's van. Then began the questions of whose car, who is here, why are they here, and with the endless questions come the endless possibilities...

Tyler jumped out of the car while I was explaining that maybe Aunt Laura had to drive down in a different car. Tyler rushed to the car and sniffed around it and looked in the windows. He then declared that it was indeed Aunt Laura's car. I wondered if it was becuase of all the carseats. He quickly corrected me by letting me know it was not the carseats that told him whose car, but the smell.

"Yep Mommy, its them I know their smell and this is their car becuase of the smell." I am thankful for my son's sense of smell, I told him it would come in handy if ever we were looking for Aunt Laura.

Laura, you can run but can't hide from Tyler's nose!!! We are going to assume it is a good smell. LOL

1 comment:

  1. This is too funny- I even knew the story and still laughed out loud. I am glad to know that I can be "sniffed" out should I get lost.

    ReplyDelete