Monday, February 2, 2009

hee hee hee titties!!!

The other day in the car Tyler told me about his dream. Now mind you, Tyler has an excellent imagination, so no telling if it were a real dream or a story. Apparently in the dream, Tyler dreamed of seeing the dogs naked and was able to see the dogs "titties." Well that got AnnaLea and Tyler in a tizzie of laughter and then talking about titties was endless between the two only causing more laughter. I told Tyler not to call them that and he was laughing hard and saying sorry but he could not remember what to call them. I had to remind him that they are boobies not titties. The term most likely came from his father who likes to use funny terms when answering Tyler's questions about what he sees around the farm. I really enjoy my children's stories but always cringe to think about what imaginative stories they tell others.... In this case, I believe in the saying, "Ignorance is bliss."

No comments:

Post a Comment