Wednesday, April 29, 2009
hot or cold
I blame Tracy...it is completely his fault, his genes, all him....well maybe a little from me and my side. Tyler is STUBBORN, he is set in his way once he has it in his head. For example, driving in the car today and Tyler says, "I'm hot." So, I logically turn the AC from medium to high. "Mommy, turn it off, I am hot!!!" "Turn on the hot air!" I then explain that when you want hot air you say I am cold and when you want cold air you say I am hot. You are stating your condition as hot or cold then everyone will then know, Tyler is hot, I need to turn on cold air. WELL, Tyler does not see it that way and he will cut me of in midsentence to tell me I am wrong. Well, no worries Tyler. Your mom will continue to turn the AC to high when you say I am hot until you get it right!! That does not mean I am stubborn just teaching, right???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment