Monday, March 23, 2009
Evning at home
The kids just got in from "rat" hunting in the barn with their daddy. They love going hunting. I don't mind it either as long as I don't have to look at ooohhh and aaaahhh over the killings. ONe less rat is always ok with me when in the barn! So now I am just sitting on the couch watching Tucker watch TV, Tyler toss a nerf football around, AnnaLea read a book, Peanut sniff Tucker, Laci lick a pot from last night's dinner, and four loads of clean laundry just sitting there.....not moving....not folding themselves and putting themselves up....just sitting there waiting for me. Guess they will be waiting longer! I know I could hire someone to come in and clean my home....I am okay with cleaning my house but I would not mind someone do my laundry! I don't mind cleaning, but I ABHOR laundry. It was not bad in college when it was just mine, but kids wear and dirty ALOT of clothes. Well now Tuker is being held and I am practicing my one hand typing. I love chubby cheeks! Many things have happened in the last weeks, but Iwill have to start a list of stories to remember to share. Well the dishes need to be done and maybe after that I will do the laundry but knowing me I will find other things that need to be done more....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment