Monday, March 9, 2009

Sick Baby

Nothing is worse than a child being sick! I absolutely HATE being sick, but I would prefer to be sick anyday opposed to one of my children being sick. I really do not like when babies are sick because they cannot tell you what hurts!!!!!

Monday, Annalea and Tyler got to hang out with their daddy due to a rare occasion down here in the southern part of Tennessee called a snow day!! Tucker went to the babysitter and I picked him up. She told me he was not feeling good but I shrugged it off to just a little cold where the doctor would just tell me saline drops and cool mist humidifier. Well I took the advantage of only having one child and ran to Wal-mart to go grocery shopping. While there Tucker's eyes started to ooze green junk. It was very gross. He just was unhappy, not screaming just whimpering. I then went on to McDonalds to meet Tracy and the kids. Tracy held Tucker while I ate. Tucker would smile at Daddy then lean his chin on Tracy's forehead and whimper then look up and grin then whimper. Bless him! Later that night he woke up with a 103 temp. Well I handled it pretty good for me. (I tend to overreact if I think something is wrong with one of my children). His fever came down with Tylenol. He whole head was infected! The doctor had to clean out wax from both ears in order to confirm a double ear infection.

Glad to say Tucker is doing 100 % better! He even learned to roll over and found his "voice" through this ordeal! He is now like his brother and sister and talks none stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment