Summer is almost here. It is fun listening to the children talking about activities to end up the school year and plan out their summer. Field day was today and Tyler was having fun telling me all about it. Of course he fell asleep in Grandmommy's car on the ride home!
Anna Lea's ball tournaments have been rained out. We are thankful for the rain since we will probably have none in August and September. We need to get the garden planted but being at work, the ball field, or the rain has made that difficult. The one good day we had, the tractor was not at home and the garden spot needs to be tilled again before planting.
The is a "goat dog" named bear that loves to come to our house. Tracy and I are not wild about this but the dog absolutely loves the children. He comes and plays and plays. He even sneaks into the house. I think he has help with that.... He is huge so Tracy gets him out or we get the sandwich meat out to "trick" him to go outside.
A lot has been happening, but of course now that I am typing I cannot remember. Anna Lea is not having fun being the oldest. She does not think she gets enough attention. She is just in the center of all that is happening.... Oh well, she will see that but I can understand how hard it is now that Tucker is here and I am not available.
Tucker is now 6 months old! Hard to believe. He gets where he wants by rolling around. He eats cereal like it is going out of style. He has started to sleep better at night, but still gets up at least once. He can sit up with the nursing pillow around him to support in case he falls. He also loves to swat his hand. Bath time is now fun and his favorite is to be outside watching the kids or dogs play. The farm animals also get his attention.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment