Monday, February 2, 2009

My bathroom buddy

I was at my mother's house and my niece was there visiting. Well, I needed to go to the little girl's room and was accompanied by my niece who has her mother's knack of talking quite a bit. Well, Madeline's stories are very interesting and she was rattling on about me and going to the bathroom but I was unable to understand the exact story or her fascination in going to the bathroom with me. A couple of days later I was at her house and her mother was telling stories of us when we were younger in the "good ole days!" Well my sister in law has blackmail pictures of me going to the bathroom. She says that I would like them b/c my legs look real small.... That sort of made me feel better. Anyway, she had shown Madeline the pictures and Aunt Amy was recognized. Well all the pieces started to fit in, and I quickly understood some of what Madeline was talking about and why she wanted to go to the bathroom with me. Well during my mom's birthday dinner I went to the bathroom and here came my bathroom shadow, "Aunt Amy, where you going?" "To the bathroom." "Oh, I go with you." In the background I could hear my loving brother and sister in law laughing.

Thats ok, I have pictures of the good ole days too. I think I need to pull them out and take a look!!

1 comment:

  1. That's cute. Did you read her a story in the bathroom like you used to do to your "class"? :)

    ReplyDelete