Monday, February 9, 2009

Why....

Why does my verizon network stop at my neighbor's driveway?

Why do I have to pay long distance charges (or according to Bellsouth "local toll charges" that do not count as nationwide calling) to call my neighbor who lives next door? So basically I can call Alaska for free but next door I have to pay.... How does that make sense. You should have heard the Bellsouth guy try to explain how my neighbor is not part of the nation. He ended up taking off the charges....

Why do I have to pay more money for satelite internet (which is slow) than the people in town who pay less for the faster internet?

I thought living in the country was suppose to be cheaper?!?

These are the little questions that plaque my mind at weird hours of the day and night.

1 comment:

  1. How about letting those of us who are wondering how your first day of work went or even the second? :) A call would do... :)

    ReplyDelete